Are you a parent of a young child recently diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
If so, I know you are experiencing a whirlwind of emotions and a mountain of choices.
All parenting is challenging and distinct! You, your child and your situation are just as unique! It is normal to experience confusion and doubt and I want to help you get through this. Your child is no more, no less than others. Regardless of the label a child carries – normal or atypical:
- ALL children shine differently
- ALL children encounter struggles – be it physical, cognitive, emotional, social or spiritual.
Allow me, Connie Hammer, with over 25 years experience as social worker, counselor and parent educator to support you through this difficult time. Coaching with me is where you can unload your worst fears, worries and concerns. This is where you can share your story, get extra support and recover your confidence. Together we can refine your parenting skills. We will uncover abilities to change possibilities and watch your child blossom! Stop struggling and enter into a coaching partnership with me to:
- Find the emotional and social support you need
- Deal with difficult issues; sleep, toilet training, discipline, mealtime issues, child care/respite services. . .
- Negotiate school systems and advocate for your child with ASD
- Handle transitions and coordination of services
- Nurture and strengthen your other family relationships
- Address safety issues for your ASD child
Parenting is the most difficult job on the planet – regardless of your previous work or life experience! I know you already have what it takes to be a great parent but I also know it’s easy to start doubting yourself.
Imagine how confident you will feel about parenting your ASD child with a parenting expert by your side! Why not invest in your family’s future and experience the positive benefits of my energy, knowledge and expertise? Contact me now.
Want to know more about my programs and coaching services? Then I suggest you:
- spend time browsing my site
- visit my blog
- contact/email me to schedule a virtual 20 minute coffee break phone chat
- sign up for my FREE ecourse.
These resources may be the only spark you need to shift your parenting and coaching may not be necessary. But should you decide to try coaching, I look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about parenting a child with autism, I’m just a phone call away at 207-615-5457. I help parents everywhere – you never have to leave the house or get a sitter!